Reply to: sale-661341700@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2008-04-29, 3:25PM PDT
AMC Guys, a deal too good to be true! - $700 (Las Vegas)

BEWARE of a guy in your area that is defrauding people over CraigsList by
offering AMC goodies. He claims to be an AMC guy, used to be in an AMC club,
and claims to have three 401s from '71 Ambassador FBI cars. He posted an ad
on the Denver, Dallas and Atlanta CraigsList and told potential buyers that
he had two 401s, with trans, out of the car and one 401 still in one of the
FBI cars. He stated that his company, ?"Worldwide Auto Salvage"?, had trucks
that made frequent trips across the country and could deliver for free if
you were close to an interstate. He sold the car with the motor in it to two
different people and stated they would be delivered(somehow to both buyers!)
on the 19th of April. It NEVER HAPPENED! PLUS, he has sold ALL 3 motors to
ANOTHER buyer, who has yet to receive them or the Javelin that he sold him!
And, he has been contacting other potential buyers and offering to sell all
three motors to them AFTER he was ALREADY supposed to have delivered the
SINGLE car to the two separate buyers! THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!
He will tell you his name is "Randy" or "Tom" and uses the phone #
702-589-6619, which is listed in Las Vegas, or 615-397-2756, which is listed
in Nashville. He references Nevada, Colorado, Arizona and Tenessee as
locations for him and/or the motors when working deals with potential
buyers. He included a different phone #, 719-423-0564, on his Denver ad, but
it is disconnected. He uses the email addresses
"rockymountainexpressco@xxxxxxxxx", "Autotransportersofamerica@xxxxxxxxx"
and "magnumenterprisesinc@xxxxxxxxx". They are all now "disabled or
discontinued".

If this guy tries to "sell" you something, CALL THE POLICE, because he has
already taken his first step towards ROBBING YOU BLIND!!!!!!!

If you've already had a run-in with this crook, let me know what happened
with your "deal" and what you know about this thief.
Location: Las Vegas

So ya'll be on lookout in case this deal sounds too good to be true.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx