[BaadAssGremlins] Soda Blasting

Anyone have any experience with having their car soda
blasted prior to painting?  I've heard about it but
have not seen it done.  I did see a car this weekend
that had been blasted and coded with that green
aircraft like primer.  The sheetmetal was just as
smooth as can be....you could also see the dings and
body filler too (hadn't been painted yet).

My shell of a 72 Gremlin has two layers of paint, one
peeling off all over.  I'm thinking of going the soda
blast route inside and out to get down to the cleanest
possible sheetmetal surface.

Thoughts?

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin (gutted and still ready for paint)
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible

<*> Your email settings: