[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hope you all like the original pics from the 70's!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hope you all like the original pics from the 70's!

go to the "photo" section of the web site and they are on the 2ms
page bottom right corner.Higgy's " Haulin' Half Pint"

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina333@...>
wrote:

> Can't find the pix?
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bruce" <higgy1127@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all Higgy the newbie here.
> > I finaly figured out how to get pics on our page, check them out
if
> > you want.
> > These pics are originals too (from the 70's, the hair is shorter
now
> > and less!) when i converted my Gremmie over to a "SLEEPER STREET
ROD"
> > as it was known back then. ( is it still now?...lol )

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)