Re: {Disarmed} Re: [BaadAssGremlins] piston and ignition system opinions

Re: {Disarmed} Re: [BaadAssGremlins] piston and ignition system opinions

70/early 71 360 4bl pistons were 9 to 1..........
360 pistons in a 343 will lower your CR......
343 4bl (flat top) pistons in a 360 will raise the CR to around 11.2 or
so to 1.....with late heads

Rick Griffin wrote:
> Are you sure the piston for a 360 ? 4barrel 343 used 10.25 to 1s am not sure
> they interchange [anyone know for sure?] I have never done this. Did do a 343
> last year that worked great with pump gas and the 10.25s I like the Falcon! MSD
> for me.
> ---------------------------
>
>     Pistons:
>     The best the shop can find are 9:1 compression pistons, essentially
>     identical to what was in it. On the web Falcon Racing offers "cast
>     aluminum" (?) 10.25:1 compression "hi performance" pistons. In my
>     very limited experience, I had not heard of cast aluminum pistons.
>     Any thoughts or recommendations?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: