[BaadAssGremlins] Hope you all like the original pics from the 70's!

[BaadAssGremlins] Hope you all like the original pics from the 70's!

Hi all Higgy the newbie here.
I finaly figured out how to get pics on our page, check them out if
you want.
These pics are originals too (from the 70's, the hair is shorter now
and less!) when i converted my Gremmie over to a "SLEEPER STREET ROD"
as it was known back then. ( is it still now?...lol )
 I am in the process of redoing her with parts of today.This is going
to take time. she needs a TOTAL makeover.she still runs tho!
 I am haveing a problem tho with the distributor.
I had to put a '74 258 in as the '73 258 had worn out(HEADS off and
worked on 3 times, then she started useing oil and smokeing, still
have the old 258 too). I ordered a rebuilt distributor from summit
for a '74 and when i try to put it in,it is almost 1/4 inch to
"tall"?. I am thinking of useing my bench or hand grinder to shorten
it to fit.
anyone have any suggestions before I do something stupid?
BTW: I made a very helpful tool! useing a 1/2 inch round piece of
metal stock.Slotting it at one end and rounding it to fit a drill
chuck at the other end. I fassiond a "KEY" to fit into the oil pump
SLOT at the bottom of the distributor! you might be thinking what
for? well, My Brother watching some weekend TV shows on SPIKE TV,
gave me the
idea.( My Brother actually gave me the idea, I had the materials and
said yessssss!)
after sitting long peroids of time, the engine goes DRY of oil.slip
this KEY into the slot and hook it to a drill and let it run! watch
thru the oil fill hole in the valve cover and woooohoooo!  OIL!
 a FAST way to keep your engines oiled!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: