Re: [BaadAssGremlins] brake parts

I just went to a local Pick n ull and got the rod, bracket, master and booster w/ hose for 39.00 plus 5.98 core.  $100 sounds VERY high for a u-pull junker
Tom in Calif...
ps- it is in Stockton,- a 82 Eagle wagon with almost everything good and a 73 Hornet Wagon too

speaking of 4x4 Eagles - are the front sway bars interchangable with a Gremlin (not-bar equiped )?...  seems like mounting points are different on the 4WD