From: jgray_55 <jgray_55@yahoo.com>
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 4:54:33 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Idiots!

IFFFF i remember correctly. Didn't Jim Landis's Spirit run in the
NINES?? Manual trans launchs are awesome!!! Joe--- In
BaadAssGremlins@ yahoogroups. com, Olly <mrmopar00@. ..> wrote:

> No doubt with a different combination using a power adder it could
be done.
> I have seen that purple duster @ Norwalk last year that won a drag
week. All I got to say its a gutted out bracket/race car with
licence plates.
> It sure would be nice to an AMC in a 10.5 Outlaw or a Radial Tire class!
> Olly

drag week where the cars are driving 1700 miles from track to track
with no support and turning in the 7's in the 1/4
> Davis
>
> Olly <mrmopar00@yahoo. com> wrote:
>
> There's the proof with Jim's Spirit that AMC's can fly and better
yet it's street legal!

> Olly

yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

Try it now.

> Be a better friend, newshound, and