Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Idiots!

In a message dated 4/26/2008 6:06:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mrmopar00@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Yes the one from Florida.  Its a wicked Duster.  It's not a real street car in my opinion.

Olly
My brother pulled him over one day because he had no tailites 'Bros a Sheriffs deputy" and the engine was soo evil that it shook the wiring loose on the tailites.Yer right it is a bit too much for the street and is basically a freakin pro mod with a tag LOL
Bart