From: lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] My Spirit on Pass Time?
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, April 26, 2008, 7:37 PM

Who knows - it could happen! Pass Time is here at the Montgomery Motor
Speedway (World Record drag strip) filming the show this weekend. Over
300 local cars pre-registered and the trials are running through
tomorrow. Wish me luck! ~Lu~

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___