Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 3:49 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Idiots!

Oh yeah... a Chevy V-8 remedies anything
If I put an 8 in my Hornet, it sure wouldn't be a generic bellybutton. I'll keep my 258 6 popper.

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
http://amcgremlinchevyv8.com/index.html I wonder if these retards ever got a customer? Can you believe these horseshit redneck backwords mofo's? a three fiddy will solve all yer go fast probs,don't these assholes know that you can build a AMC inline 6 pretty decent. Folks have been doing it for years i mean looks at the late great Barney Navarro and his accomplishments with a turbo'd 199 inch 6. these guys are dinosaurs and rode the short bus going to special ed school too!
Bart
74 Gremlin X
weak unreliable AMC 360 power!