From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx <baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Idiots!
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, April 25, 2008, 10:41 AM

In a message dated 4/25/2008 10:38:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, martin-davis@ sbcglobal. net writes:
Bart,
 I just emailed em.
 I asked How much HP can you make with a 400 SB normally Asperated, on 93 octane pump gas? Can this get me into the 10's? What kind of rear do you use?

 I will let ya know if I get a reply.
 Davis
I'm sure the answer will be..

Git ya a usd 400 outta some van
git ya a S10 reer end,weld th' spidr geerz fer ya a pozzie
and go to th' airport and fill yer grimlin up with avgas
i garengoldarntee ya'd be in the 10s doode LOL
Bart

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___