Re: [BaadAssGremlins] nos hornet bee

That looks like the one from the steering wheel

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330230255008

Someone asked me about one of these awhile back, I think it is a NOS hood
bee for 74-77 Hornet Series, not sure as there is no part number on it, and
the AMC tag is long faded although can still read the dealership name.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com
www.planethoustonamx.com
email reply currently 5-9 days
8-19 day reply times, just call!

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___