Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Terry's Gremlin

160bucks....wow              I had some Sportabout X stripes custom made and installed for less than $100.
Keep your eyes open for a shop   there should be one around.
Btw    I am slowly putting my Hornet back together. I had our paint store mix up a spray can of Firecracker red and it looks good and blends well.
Hope to have her up and running soon.                       Luke

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Terry,
 That's great. I have been working on getting my new X stripe kit put on my black gremlin. The local sign guy said he woudl do it but he doesn't seem to have any time. It looks like I may have to try to do it myself. It has been years since I did a set and I hate to be the one to mess up 160.00 worth of stickers!
 I gotta get em on though show season is here and a local magazine wants to do a feature article and they need pics.
 Davis

twa1950@yahoo.com wrote:

Got the Gremlin out today. This winter went like the rest had all these plans didn't get any of them done. So I gave it a bath put a coat of wax on it. Hood really looks bad I might have to break down and put a Mapco paint job on it. Oh well it started and I drove it about 30 miles. I am ready for the new car show season.
Terry

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___