Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A little help please!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A little help please!!

Hi Joe, he is in mine and Paige's prayers. On another same note Valerie
Wilson, who some of ya'll know at Matt Wilson's wife, passed away this
morning, young woman to I may add. She was diagnosed with cancer in January,
and well, died this morning. Matt called me to tell me simply because he
knew I cared I guess. We all are sort of a big dysfunctional AMC family, and
many AMCers including Matt & his wife, I had never met going back decades
our paths never crossed unfortunately.

Matt is the owner of that B SC/Rambler ya'll have seen in countless
magazines, calenders and so forth, as he drives it and enjoys it:

http://www.amazingmusclecars.com/1512registry/memberspages/mattwilson.php

so sadly, Matt lost his wife this morning. And Joe, you hang in there and be
strong for the family and be as supportive as you can, take care.

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx