[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 78 Gremlin Home

That's not a bad looking car at all! Do you have the grille and a
fender? There was/maybe still is..an orange 77-78 fender on ebay. Not
sure which side though. Good luck with it. LOVE your red 1972!! Joe---
In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Kaunisto" <dkaunist@...> wrote:

> The photos are in the album "Dave's Gremlin" along with photos of my 72.

> Sounds like your well on your way. keep taking pics of the progress.
 BTW what is your pic album under/
>  Davis
>
> dkaunisto <dkaunist@...> wrote:
> I've posted a few photo's of my "new" 78 Gremlin at its new home. We
> towed it with a tow bar on Saturday with no problems. We had to add
> some air to the tires as it had been sitting for 7 or 8 years, but they
> held up fine. Sunday I dropped the gas tank and have taken it in to be
> cleaned. There was about 5 gallons of nasty smelling stuff in it that
> I would hesitate to even call gas anymore. The rubber fuel fill tube
> was in a semi-liquid state so I need to replace that. Sounds like I'll
> need to improvise with a new tube from NAPA. The car is not running,
> when I looked at the plugs they look brand new but were gapped at about
> 10 rather than 35. Could be the problem. Interior cleanup will take
> place over the weekend, hopefully the mice abandonded ship on the way
> to the new home!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: