[BaadAssGremlins] 78 Gremlin Home

I've posted a few photo's of my "new" 78 Gremlin at its new home.  We
towed it with a tow bar on Saturday with no problems.  We had to add
some air to the tires as it had been sitting for 7 or 8 years, but they
held up fine.  Sunday I dropped the gas tank and have taken it in to be
cleaned.  There was about 5 gallons of nasty smelling stuff in it that
I would hesitate to even call gas anymore.  The rubber fuel fill tube
was in a semi-liquid state so I need to replace that.  Sounds like I'll
need to improvise with a new tube from NAPA.  The car is not running,
when I looked at the plugs they look brand new but were gapped at about
10 rather than 35.  Could be the problem.  Interior cleanup will take
place over the weekend, hopefully the mice abandonded ship on the way
to the new home!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: