[BaadAssGremlins] 1976 Gremlin X for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] 1976 Gremlin X for sale

This is a 1976 Gremlin X .
258  with hurst  3speed standard. 56000 miles
Runs and drives.
Turn key start. needs the tank flushed.
manual brakes and manual disk brakes.

Needs rockers replaced.   I have new ones.
Needs carpet.       I have a new one.
Rear qtrs have rust.       I have the patch panels.
I have a V8 Crossmember with mounts.
I have a  V8 Rear end for this car.
1972 304 engine.
The package price is $2000
Rims do not come with the car. I will supply 5 spoke magnums.
I have a replacement rear bumper.
and replacement fenders
Bryan
Just the car is $1500.00
Saskatchewan Plated .

http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h14/teamamc/gremlin%20grille/

click on the link to see lots of pictures
Manual brakes are working although the rear wheel cylinders look like
they are leaking.
Steering  is tight.
 All the lights work and the horn.
Compression range is 120-135
The engine does not blow blue.
Turn key Start once the fuel filled the carb.
Slight hesitation in the carb.
Clutch is tight   and both wheels spin as 2 of the Pic's show.
No top end noise and the engine runs very smooth.

Floors are solid.
The pieces under the fender are solid. They do have surface rust but
not rotted.
You will need  rear qtrs and rockers.
The bottom of the doors are a little weak.
Windshield is good.
Comes with extra non pitted tail lights
Blower works and the wipers work.

There are 2 copies of the Saskatchewan  registration.
There are 3 types of rims you can choose from.
I will have tires mounted on them

Located in Saskatoon SK canada
 North of Montana.

<*> Your email settings: