[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Classic Rock & Classic Cars....

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Classic Rock & Classic Cars....

Yeah that's true but then again they were pretty careful crawling on
it the way it is.
It was fun!
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina333@...>
wrote:

> What an awesome night you had! I'm jealous! It's probably better
that
> the Gremmie wasn't done because you wouldn't want everyone on top
of
> the hood, etc.! ~Lu~
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Suezy" <n2sweetrock@>
wrote:

> > Ok here is the scenario last night........
> >
> > you have three 40 some year olds and a 50 something jumping in a
78
> > AMC Gremlin.....driving down I-35 to a gig .... jammin in the CD
is
> > Rock N Roll Over.....Kiss...  yes, they are on their way to a
Kiss
> > Tribute Show by ALMOST KISS.... feeling 18 again...blastin to
the
> > past....  Everyone driving by them looks over with the ...
> > either "What is that car?" or a "Wow, haven't seen one of those
in
> > years" looks.....We're singing and laughing...Get to the gig and
the
> > guys rock it out....take the time to talk to you AND take pics
with
> ya
> > on YOUR classic car......Yeah, it doesn't get any better than
that..

> > I posted a couple of pics in my folder.  This was fun!  I just
wish
> > the car had already been done.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional