From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Davis Martin
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 11:07 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] '74 Gremlin Door and Hood adjustment

Tim,

 welcome!  Adjusting the door is done by loosening the hinges and moving and also by moving the latch pin. The hood is most likely bent or the hinges are bent. This usally happens when the hinges are gummed up and someone forces the hood when closing it. There is some adjustment on the bolts holding the hinge to the body.

 Davis

Tim Curtis <sexsymbol@execpc.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone –

I’m new here – hope that someone here can help me.

I’ve got a ’74 Gremlin with a couple of issues that I’m slowly sorting out.  Among them:  The Passenger side door needs to be adjusted and the back edge of the hood is about ½ to 1” too high when closed.  (I hope that this makes sense)

If anyone could give me some tips on adjusting the door that would be wonderful.  Does anyone have any thoughts or experience on the situation with the hood?

Thanks!

Tim

Checked by AVG.

Checked by AVG.