[BaadAssGremlins] Memory Road Show at Texas Motor Speedway April 18-20,2

[BaadAssGremlins] Memory Road Show at Texas Motor Speedway April 18-20,2008

Anyone looking for a big Texas sized car show this one looks to be a biggie up at the Texas World Speedway in April, for more information contact them below.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
email reply currently 5-9 days
8-19 day reply times, just call!

Texas Motor Speedway April 18-20,2008.  Memory Road SHow.
 It will have a estimated goal of 1,000 classic plus,
hot rod and muscle cars at our show. We have 100 committed from the Antique car
club alone. The show can be found at www.memoryroadshow.com  and we have a dozen
sites up and are listed in hundreds of car club web sites. This show is similar
to Hot August Nights but with other larger entertainment venues. The show
expects ten of thousands of visitors over the three days.Silver Auction from the
HAN show will be in our show, and a lot of cool other things will occur at the
show. Fox television will air our show Nationally and several cable networks.
Millions of imprints will be made by Radio, Internet, TV, Cable, Print and more.
Several special things are built in the show. If interested you can download a
application on our
website or call our show Manager to speak with him direct for more detail.
817-291-0746. or email him at vhulme@xxxxxxx Or email me and I will forward to
him and have him call you.
Thanks for your consideration.
Johnny

Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play chicktionary!

Do more with your photos with Windows Live Photo Gallery. Get Windows Live-Free