Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Howdy all!

This evening my Gremlin owning Nephew called to tell me that he had a new HotRod magazine and it said that American Motors was going to start producing cars again-Was this a dream or did he really call? I did take a nap this afternoon!He said pics were included  of the new Gremlins and Javelins etc. What a dream!!!! WOW