Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Howdy all!

how bout some new pics of the inside stuff? I took my gremmie out for a drive today and got a few thumbs up. And it was called a javelin, and an AmX. When I told the guy what it was he said Hey I used to own one of them.
 Davis

Suezy <n2sweetrock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Davis!
I put a couple in the folder. Get more as I get more done. The
weather here hasn't cooperated on my days off...Sun/Mon....so I don't
get much time to do anything.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> Doing great. Glad to hear your making progress.
> how bout some pics?
> Davis
>

> Suezy <n2sweetrock@...> wrote:
> Just stopping in to say Hi.
> Been working on the dash.
> Tore it out and getting it painted and some little things fixed.
> It's looking a heck of a lot better in black then tan!
>
> How's everyone ?