Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Gremlin Saved

Congratulations on your new baby. Does it run at all now?
Terry

dkaunisto <dave@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, gang, I went and checked out the 78 4-cyl Gremlin on Saturday.
It is a very complete car, and although I wasn't looking for another
project, I couldn't let it go to scrap. So I'm going to pick it up on
Saturday, clean it up, and see if I can resurrect it into a working
car. The owner let me have it for $250, which is what people were
offering to tow it away for scrap. Now that I'm really going to own
it, I'm really excited about tackling this project and I don't think
it will take that much work to get it on the road. Does anyone else on
the list own one of these or have any experience with them? One of the
few things that is missing is the chrome trim on the rocker panel on
the drivers side. And there is a "2 litre" decal on the passenger side
but not the drivers. I assume there is supposed to be one - anyone
know of a source? Thanks in advance for all the advice you'll be
giving me on my SaadAss Gremlin project car.

Dave
72 Gremlin X 304
78 Gremlin 121 (soon)

No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal for Yahoo! users and friends. __._,_.___