[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Shooting on I64 in Va

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Shooting on I64 in Va

-hey all, the newbiew here....
that was a 1973 Gremlin! the hockey stick stripeing. I KNOW, I OWN
ONE! '73 "LEVI" X model that I bought, brand new off the showroom
floor with the 258 6 cyl,toilet bowl one carb. converted to a 4 bbl
Holly 465 CFM with dual exhaust(jetted down),headers ,rear sway bar
and soon to be added and updated with NEW parts , electronic
ignition,distributor curve kit and a hotter coil... I will post a pic
as soon as i get used to this format and also find the pic.
DOH!...lol- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Terry Atkins
<twa1950@...>
wrote:

> Any of you guys see what the guy was driving in the I 64 shooting
case. A Gremlin. There is a picture of it on the Fox News web site.
Don't we have some member who live there. Now I don't claim to be the
smartest person in the world but if I was going to commit a crime. I
think one the last cars in the world I would want as a getaway car
would be my Gremlin
>   Terry

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional