[BaadAssGremlins] Alclad Type Paint For 1:1 Cars

[BaadAssGremlins] Alclad Type Paint For 1:1 Cars

For the non model groups I am sending this post to Alclad is a 2 step paint for models that comes out like real chrome not silver. While surfing the late night TV shows I came across a show (I can't remember the name) where they were building a custom car. I got there as a famous painter was painting the roof of this car. He applied a base black coat of paint and then this silver and it came out like chrome. Being the middle of the night the name of this paint was forgotten by me the next day. But for restoration of plastic parts on 1:1 cars this would be great. The only draw back would probably be the price.
"Doc"