[BaadAssGremlins] SAVE THIS AMC Pacer from Demolition Derby

[BaadAssGremlins] SAVE THIS AMC Pacer from Demolition Derby

Thanks to Jeff for the heads up on this, found on a demolition derby link. Hope someone can save it, as it is a 1980 Pacer!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
email reply currently 5-9 days
8-19 day reply times, just call!

Hi Eddie,

I was very disappointed to spot on a demolition derby classifieds site a 1980 AMC Pacer coupe.  I know it is a Pacer, but this is about the rarest one.  The guy is selling it for $500 obo.  Here is the link:

http://srt.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?board=moparclass&action="">

Didnt know if you knew of anyone who could save this rare car.  It appears to be in SW Wyoming.  Hope all is well!