Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wrecked Gremlin on ebay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wrecked Gremlin on ebay

NOt really when you consider the shape it was in before. That car is very restorable and no rot  to deal with. I would take that job over replacing rotted quarters anyday. Look at how clean that car is. Most everything on it looks NOS.
 Pre accident I bet that car would have fetched 10 grand.
 I am willing to bet the damage isn't as bad as it looks. New A pillar and fender, door ... Paint .
 Nice car.
 Davis

Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-GREMLIN_W0QQitemZ330215634803QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330215634803

Seems like a lot of money for a wrecked Gremlin.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs