[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Pix

Lu, I just did my fuel line the other day, and for the "gravel guard"
spring on the fuel line I used a screen door spring (about 12" long)
from Lowes. I put two of them on the line to cover the length I needed.
Not sure what you had in mind to use but that is what I did and it
worked great and looked great. Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina333@...>
wrote:

> Couple of new pix of the Gremlin. I installed the grill, headlight
> buckets, and front name badge today. Added an inline fuel filter and
> finished up the brake lines. Brakes done & work! Now must run a new
> fuel line up the driver's side and do a little more wiring work. If
the
> weather will just give me a break! ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional