Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: {Disarmed} [BaadAssGremlins] 79 Spirit on Ebay

LOL!!! 28K and One pic from the 70's to mull over!
Gimme a Damn break.

That guy has his F&R wheels and tires on the wrong ends as well.

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Besides the 'matching numbers' how about a few others on ebay like 'big
block' AMX:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMX-1968-390-Big-Block-muscle-car_W0QQitemZ170193117184QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item170193117184

Oh, and this is my old 68 AMX, that was about 140 or so AMXs ago:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-AMC-AMX-290-4v-4-speed-Original-Matches-Vin_W0QQitemZ160207566058QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160207566058

AMC "360 Mopar at 390 hp"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971-AMC-Javelin-Muscle-Car-Hotrod_W0QQitemZ110223942266QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item110223942266

boy the list is endless!