Re: {Disarmed} [BaadAssGremlins] 79 Spirit on Ebay

Re: {Disarmed} [BaadAssGremlins] 79 Spirit on Ebay

First of all, what is the {Disarmed} thing?

I'm not so sure about the grill being a Spirit Grill - look at the
center piece emblem........I think the one that was on the Spirit &
the one on a Concord were different. The one on Ebay looks Concordish
to me. Just a picky thing, but the seller is bragging on a "rare,
numbers matching car". I am also disappointed in the unpainted engine
bay & nasty dirty under belly/rear end of this car. The interior
needs re-doing as well, but that is pointed out in the photos. Nice
ride, but not as nice as touted IMHO.

Also, what's up with the Ford transmission? Was that common on AMC's?
~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, James Shadwick <idahoamx@...>
wrote:

> It is a Concord hood....but the grill is a 79 Spirit........Eddie
just
> posted a picture of one.....Jim
>

> lumina333 wrote:
> > Ebay Item number: 230221511055
> >
> > Is it just me or is something not exactly RIGHT with this car? It
looks
> > like a Concord hood and possible grill on this Spirit. ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)