Re: [BaadAssGremlins] WTF is wrong with the owner of this thing??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] WTF is wrong with the owner of this thing??

You really believe there are only 440 78 Gremlins left. Interesting.
terry

Tom H <bigrigbear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has everyone forgotten there is a recession? 35k bastardized AMX...Tell ya what Im gonna do cause I like you.  I'll let my 78 Gremlin go for only 15k even though there are probably fewer of them left than the AMX's     Think about the money this investment will earn you!!!  22,000 made with a 2% survival rate
Act fast before I change my mind.....
Tom

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. __._,_.___