Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Joe Gray

In a message dated 2/8/2008 1:03:59 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Not funny Davis. I've been waiting to have the $$$ to send to you! As
you might remember...i've been without as job for three yerars now!
Not exactly flushed with cash. But it is going in the mail to you($$$
that is). Joe--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Davis"
<martin-davis@...> wrote:

> Could you send me back my battery tray? I have a use for it now.
> Thanks,
> Davis

Jeezus,how much was the damn tray in the first place?
Bart

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.