[BaadAssGremlins] The Gremmie is home!

The Grem made it home to KS just fine!  It was a really windy trip all
the way.  Now I can't wait to start working on him when it warms up!
Thanks to all of you for suggesting the trailer! When we pulled in
Tuesday night it was 13 degrees out but he fired right up and we pulled
him off the trailer to the parking spot.  Man, I just love looking out
my front window and seeing the Grem there!!!!  Whoooooooo hoooooooo!!
Yes, I am sooooo happy!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: