[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Pic of Gremlin Engine Progress

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Pic of Gremlin Engine Progress

That pink thing is some sort of paper label that comes with new
boosters. I just haven't taken it off yet. We had to weld a tab to
the back of the brake pedal in order to accommodate the actuator rod
on the back of the booster. That new booster will be removed,
painted, and re-installed with new brake lines run to the MC since
the chambers are reversed on this master cylinder (compared to the
previous one that didn't work for me). ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert" <baddassgremlin@...>
wrote:

> Lu, it's looking GREAT,, I'm getting more done on my gremmy too,
I'm
> right behind you on progress... Need it done by this spring ! ! !
And
> what the HECK is the PINK round thing on the brake booster????? Bob
in
> MN.
>

> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina333@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I just posted a photo of my Gremlin's 360 engine since adding,
well,
> > many more items. Check it out! lumina333 file. ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)