Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parting out 73

Hal,
 It depends on how much I have to do to restore it. Does it have any plastic missing? Is it cracked in many places? ETC... Hard to give estimate on it without seeing it. It's like asking a body shop how much to paint my gremlin?
 Give me a call and I will see what I can do for you. I have a NOS 74 Grille sitting here also
 Davis 860-997-2732 cell

Hal <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis,
What is the price to restore my 74X grill?
Hal
--- Davis <martin-davis@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Ok 73 gremlin. I am not working so I have time.
> No grill, but I restore and sell grills,
> No dash, no vin no tittle, front bumper molding OK
> but bumper rotted.
> Nice hood, No other body pannels.
> Glass good nice rear hatch, interior pannels ,
> Super nice headliner,
> Good running 232 auto.
> Please call/email with needs.
> Davis 860-997-2732 cell