[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Info Needed For Current And Future Modeling Pr

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Info Needed For Current And Future Modeling Projects

check out planethoustonamx.com    go to press photos and you will find this
"1968 AMC AMX Angela Dorian With Memo. (Victoria Vetri) Playboy Playmate of the Year
receiving her keys to her new (and one of a handful painted PINK from the factory, the
AMX dash serial had her size of AMX #362335 on the dash) the gentleman giving her the
keys is Vice President of Marketing R. W. MeNealy. I was so impressed with this photo I
went to ebay and bought the original Playboy book she appeared in. She is a stunning
woman. And I may add that she still owns the AMX, which is now painted black, and is just
as beautiful as when this photo was shot in 1968. There is a national fan club for her also.
November 67 is the issue. See Mission AMX for more."
there is a link to a picture as well.

as for the dual 6 drag car.  i remember seeing pictures but im not sure where.  i'll try to
find anything on that for you as well.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@... wrote:

> Doc, I remember seeing the car (the pink AMX) at a burger place in Kenosha in 2004. At
the time it was a bit beat-up (paint wise) and the interior was black. Our past club
president Scott Campbell now owns the car and it's been totally restored.??????????????????
? Check it out on our club website at http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?
club=northcoastamc?look in the photo/rides section. I think he spent boo-koo bucks to
get everything just right.? Gary (Themix2) ?

the color of the interior? I am pretty close on the pink for the body as Testors makes a
"Fifty's Pink". Next does anyone have any info, links and or pictures for the duel 6 cyl AMC
powered dragster. Thanks
> "Doc"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional