Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ebay seller jvs059 ripoff???

I know myself I hate to purchase parts of ebay. It seams to me just because you have a rare car or part that you have a license to rip people off. There are fools on both sides of the border.
----- Original Message -----
From: jgray_55
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 2:08 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] ebay seller jvs059 ripoff???

Hey, anyone ever deal with a Canadian guy that sells on ebay...named
jvs059 ?? He only has 74 feedback rating. He HAD "NOS door strikers"
listed at $85 starting bid..they NEVER got a bid(wonder why?haha). Now
he relisted them at $125(hahaha) or make an offer?? I asked him WHY he
raised the $$$ when he never got any bids at the lower price? Honest
question. I WASSSS interested ifff he would lower them. He gave me a
VERY smartass response!! I really hate assholes on ebay! Alot of
sellers are GREAT to deal with, then....you have those other ones!!
Just my 2 cents,Joe