Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 72 gremlin street monster for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 72 gremlin street monster for sale

Thanks Doc,
 Sorry i haven't been in touch lately. As you can see i have been a little preoccupied. I have tried to call you but I think I only have your cell that I can't leave a message on.
 Sory to hear about your troubles as well. Glad that you are still arround to feel that thumb throbbin though!
 Davis

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In
BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups