Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 72 gremlin street monster for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 72 gremlin street monster for sale

In a message dated 1/12/2008 12:44:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Yes my black 72 10 sec street car is up for sale. I am open to offers
from serious buyers.
divorce forces sale.
Located in CT
860-997-2732 cell
I don't get it Davis,so your wife wants a divorce,yet you gotta sell all of your shit? i mean you already gotta pay child support which i'm sure you have no qualms about doing so. but sell every damn thing you own because your marriage went south? I'm sorry man that's F'd up in my book.
Bart