[BaadAssGremlins] AMC PARTS FOR SALE!!!

Hello from Florida I have some stuff for sale let me know if anyones
interested:-D

1X Auto pedal asembly from a 74 Gremlin $20
1X driveshaft from a 74 904 Auto gremlin with 2k on U joints $20
1x back up wire assembly from a 74 904 $5
1x 74 manual flywheel from a Jeep cut .005 off some hot spots but
good!! $45
1x colum shifter parts from a 74 Grem no colum itself $20
2x 74 briged rocker heads $$50 for both
8X rods with pistons( wouldn't use pistons ones broke)
SR-4 tranny need rebuilt sold as CORE $$40
T-150 Looks good i havent ran it but looks good $$30
1X 74 360 block Needs bored at least .060 $80
2X AMC Crankshafts for a 360 both needs turned $20 each

Also I did try to sell an AMC Blanket on ebay and didnt sell if
anyones interested my mom hand makes it:-D $$50 plus $10 shipping
anywhere in the us

WILL SHIP ANYWHERE NEED THIS STUFF GONE!!

Thank you all and as always Drive AMC!!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: