Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anybody on here..Gremwillys on ebay?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anybody on here..Gremwillys on ebay?

In a message dated 1/11/2008 6:13:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, timkott@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I know a guy that has a 401 powered willys and a couple gremlins. don moyer might be the
guy i'll see if i cant get ahold of him. just a thought.
Yeah Moyer has a real deal steel Willys that's got the old Grant Rebel funny car motor in it or at least some parts on it are from that motor. Moyer is on the HAMB,that's where I know him from. cool guy
Bart