[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey Doc

Thanks for concern Brad & Lu. I am still hanging in there. I did not do much work on my Hornets in 07. The orange one was basically done and a nice driver with the 6 cyl. especially with the gas prices. My health is poor and only slowly gets worse. My wife lost her job last May and has not worked since and I will not bother you with the stupid reason why. Because of that problem and others my children don't speak to me because I saw my wife being taken advantage of and said so so now I am the bad guy.  I have spent the last 3 months being tortured by 4 different doctors that thought I had prostrate cancer and all the tests turned out negative finally. You don't want to know the types of Hitler death Camps tests they forced me to endure. In Nov. the nursing home my mother who has been at for 5 years said it is closing. I had to find a new place for her since my brother the Good Son has lives in Arizona for 25+ years and everything for her care has been on me for the last 5 years. On a good note I take my orange Hornet out 4-5 times a week for a local drive and some errands and even with arthritis in my hands am still able to build AMC model cars. Sorry for the rant Bart.
"Doc"