From: lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 8:16 pm
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Am I Insane or Lucky?

Maybe insanely lucky! I bought a 1981 AMC Spirit today. Running. With a
360 V8. With a B&M shifter. With a ton of extra parts. Check out
the "Lu's 81 Spirit" folder for photos. Needless to say, when I saw the
Spirit in this guy's yard with a 'For Sale' sign on it, I
started....um....salivating! Much thanks to my best friend, John, who
found it and drove me to it this afternoon! I couldn't get to the bank
fast enough. Price was SUPER reasonable, considering all the extras
that came with the car. It was originally a 4 banger, and the owner put
a 360 from an '84 Wagoneer in it as well as a 998(?) transmission from
a '79 Spirit in it. He said it had a Dana 15 rearend in it. He stripped
a black AMX and changed the original blue interior to black. He also
put a Concord hood on it. Tell me what you think! ~Lu~