----- Original Message -----
From: steve       beer34@xxxxxxx

I read on one of the sites of yours that a cloyes double rolller chain is best for the 258 but it says that with this double roller the original oil slinger won't work. So what oil slinger do i use?  This would be much appreciated considering i have gone through 2 timining chains in 2000 miles. i had been useing the comp cams chain with rolllers that i think aren't "true double rollers". any help would be great.   thanks