[BaadAssGremlins] Found 2 1972 Gremlins

The guy I work with who I go to cars shows found me two 1972 Gremlins in a field in Southern Indiana not too far from Louisville, Ky. He says they are in pretty good shape for cars that haven't been ran in 15 years. One is a plain Jane 6 while the other is a Gremlin X with a 304 in it. The price is right. The owner wants 350 for the 6 and 550 for the Gremlin X. If the weather holds off I want to take a look at them in the next couple of weeks and get some pictures of them. While I would love to have them I think they are going to be to big of project for me. I will let you guys knows.
Terry

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___