[BaadAssGremlins] grem/horn/conc/eagl for sale/wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] grem/horn/conc/eagl for sale/wanted

Foudn these off my site, some of you folks might be able to help, these are
almost all Gremlin and Hornet & Eagle related; contact the folks posting if
you can help.
==================================
Complete, new Jasper 360 engin, never driven.40 over,Edelbrock intake 750
holly carb,Turbo 400 tranny 3200 converter sell or trade for a 401 engin.
also for sale set of rebuilt 401 stock heads  Jbouder@xxxxxxxxxxx  or call
jay 717-587-7638
------------------------------------
Wanted factory shop manual for 1982 Eagle email  yaya198989@xxxxxxx
-----------------------------------
1981 spirit hatchback parts-car $400.00 also a 1980 4x4 2door eagle 67,000
actual miles allwheel drive automatic 258cuin new ""candy mid-nite"" blue
paint $3,500.00  Mike Martin   tbirdspecial63@xxxxxxxxxxx  321-230-1067
----------------------------------
want a grille for a '72 gremlin x  Danette Steele   danette@xxxxxxxxxx
970.308.1791
---------------------------------
Wanted rear hatch hinge for a eagle wagon or from a Hornet Sportabout if its
the same.email  yaya198989@xxxxxxx
-------------------------------
wanted 1973 gremlin bumper gaurd(rubber piece) nos or very nice con.i need
two front and rear thanks  jeff leonard jeffleonard2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    503
810 4558
-------------------------------
3.15 posi rear end from a 68 AMX; fits Grem/Horn and others. Complete drum
to drum. $300. Clear door glass 68-70 Javelin $40 each. Clear 1/4 glass, no
trim, from 68-70 AMX $20 each. AC from Jav/AMX $400. Located in Calif.  Mike
Baumberger   CMDtheGBF@xxxxxxxx    805-440-7724
-------------------------------
for sale 1982 eagle 4 door sedan, brown/tan,6 cyl. auto ps pb a/c 4WD works,
35,000 miles, recent work includes complete exhaust, complete fluids
replacement, alternator, battery, left front axle, shocks, master cylinder,
steering stabilizer cylinder, aluninum valve cover, carb., complete
emergency brake cable, a/c compressor, oxygen sensor, tune up, smoke test on
vacumn lines, water pump, fan clutch, all radiator and heater hoses. runs
and drives, still has a rough idle sometimes but runs fine. some floorpan
rust on drivers side. some surface rust between rear window and trunk, fresh
air box clogged. needs a do it yourselfer, i've gone broke taking it to
goodyear. good rubber. currently licensed and insured. $700 obo. unemployed
and need to sell. jarold sparks bartlett, tn(memphis area) 901-826-1994
eagleamx@xxxxxxxxxxx
for sale- rare factory 5 spoke aluminum wheels, only made from 81-83, fits
eagle, SX4, spirit,concord, jeep. not mint, but very good condition. asking
$500 for set of 4. jarold sparks bartlett, tn(memphis area) 901-826-1994
eagleamx@xxxxxxxxxxx
---------------------------------------
wanted: 71 SC360, GoPak, 4sp, clone OK, looking to drive this on weekends,
cruises etc, doesn't have to be perfect.  Dick Blesener   goptl@xxxxxxxxx
---------------------------------------
IAM LOOKING FOR A GREMLIN IN ANY CONDITION IN WISCONSIN IAM NOT LOOKING FOR
A SHOW CAR AND WANT IT TO BE UNDER A 1000 DOLLARS RUN OR NOT WITH ENGINE AND
TRANS THANK YOU KEITH   sweetbear5796@xxxxxxx   414-482-0728
--------------------------------------
Need mounting hardware for sunvisors for a 1978 Gremlin. I have teh visors
and the metal rods, I just need the three prong mouniting brackets (need 2.
I also need an original review mirror - mirror and windshield mounting
bracket. Peter Cooper   pcooper@xxxxxxxxx    614.798-3039
--------------------------------------
WANTED: 1976 AMC Hornet, 4d, sedan, preferably tan interior.  Rick
rsarhelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--------------------------------------
Need gas tank for 1971 AMC Hornet SC350 in good used or N.O.S. condition.
Bob Lichty   blichty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    330-453-8900   330-453-8901
--------------------------------------
Anyone wishing to post a AMC FREE CLASSIFIED AD click here:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_classifieds/AMC_Classified_ads.htm

Anyone wishing to READ the AMC CLASSIFIEDS click here:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/bodyswapmeet.htm

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825