Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Insurance

Just do a Goggle search and it will turn a few insurance companies that will insure them. I have State Farm insurance and they insure my Gremlin. I pay a $100 a year for full coverage with a $5,000 value. My agent told me that even though we agreed on $5,000 getting that much for it might be another story since no one can tell you what a Gremlin is worth. Most of the insurance companies. do limit how much you drive. While mine doesn't really I was required to get antique tags for my Gremlin before I could get the insurance. The tags limit my driving to car shows, parades and the occasional joy ride. Your differently are not suppose to use it as a daily driver.
Good luck
Terry

Suezy <n2sweetrock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a question for you guys... What have you done about insuring
your cars? I talked to my insurance guy because I want to full cover
the Grem but I know that if someone were to total it out that the
insurance co. would basically screw me on what they would value it. He
mentioned some Hagerty Classic Car Insurance company??.. Anyone heard
of them? Any suggestions?

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. __._,_.___