Re: [BaadAssGremlins] SG Gremlin

In a message dated 12/15/2007 9:36:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mrmopar00@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Lmao!  So true Bart.  Got 8 sec. street cars in the Detroit area and doing it on a small tire with stock suspension.

Olly
I used to think that car was the shit until my buddy Todd shalacked that dudes 9.90 with a 9.40 in a backhalved street legal Gremlin
Bart

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.