Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] CC/Rambler

In a message dated 12/7/2007 4:09:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hey guys the CC/Rambler is back....check out the Feb. 08 issue of Car

I know its not a Gremlin etc....but the engine has been rebuilt with some GAS....

Jim Shadwick
Nampa,ID
74 401 Gremlin
While its not a Gremlin its still an AMC and we AMCers need all the publicity we can get. Thanks for letting us know about the CC Rambler Jim :)
Bart