[BaadAssGremlins] How Much ?

Hi Group,

I don't have a Gremlin - My nephew had one several years ago.

I was wondering what are the going price for "good" running cars??

Mac

a good runner goes for about $2500-4 grand
Bart

************
**************************

One other group to check is www.gremlinx.com .

eBay for 'American Motors' - Gremlin .

ePage.com is another.

Look for something that has no Rust - preferably
original paint so you can see what you're getting into.

If you can find a nice No Rust Gremlin body - it would
be worth the effort to have the local H.S. shop drop in
a motor / trans. for you - free labor.

Buying a nice example might entail having it shipped.

Coast to Coast / North to South shipping is around $8-900.00
and worth it to secure a fine example.

They've become a decent investment as most people remember
them from their youth or Movies.

Jay